Snow Camouflage Trousers
The M-1950 snow camouflage trousers are intended for wear as an outer garment to provide camouflage in snow areas.
The trousers are fabricated essentially of permeable cotton oxford cloth conforming to Type I, class 1 of MIL-C-10859.
- TROUSERS, FIELD, OVERWHITE, M-1950
- TROUSERS, SNOW CAMOUFLAGE, WHITE ARCTIC, M-1950
- M-1950 snow camouflage trousers, together with M-1951 arctic trousers, were replaced by M-65 arctic white snow camouflage trousers
- Small 55-T-34277 
- Medium 55-T-34275
- Large 55-T-34273
Federal Stock Numbers
- Small 8415-240-6292
- Medium 8415-240-6295
- Large 8415-240-6294
- X-Large 8415-240-6293
- TM 10-8400-201-23. 1970. Chapter 10.
- ↑ http://hdl.handle.net/2027/uiug.30112101586466?urlappend=%3Bseq=144