Wool Field Trousers
The M-1951 wool field trousers are intended for wear as a component of the cold-wet uniform ensemble.
The trousers are made of 18 ounce wool serge cloth, olive green 108, conforming to type I, class 1 of MIL-C-823.
Description of Item
The trousers have a grown-on waistband equipped with belt loops, suspender straps, and waist adjustment straps; two side pockets, one hip pocket on right side of back and a waistband lining pocket with button and buttonhole closure. The trousers are made with single needle construction and provide a seat seam outlet.
- TROUSERS, FIELD, WOOL, M-1951
- TROUSERS, COLD WEATHER: FIELD, WOOL, M-1951
- Trousers 
- Short: 55-T-35650-75
- Regular: 55-T-35650-70
- Short: 55-T-35650-45
- Regular: 55-T-35650-40
- Long: 55-T-35650-35
- Short: 55-T-35650-30
- Regular: 55-T-35650-25
- Long: 55-T-35650-20
- Regular: 55-T-35650-10, 8415-00-231-7200
- Long: 55-T-35650-5, 8415-00-231-7199
- Regular: 55-T-35650-55
- Long: 55-T-35650-50
- ↑ http://hdl.handle.net/2027/uiug.30112101586466?urlappend=%3Bseq=144