Improved Cold Weather Extended Gloves
Improved Cold Weather Extended Gloves are made in accordance with Outdoor Research Professional Modular Glove, part number 72189 for the shell, 72190 for the liner.
- Extra long gauntlet for additional thermal protection.
- Boxed construction and curved shape provides added insulation and dexterity.
- Tough, water-resistant and breathable 330D CORDURA GORE-TEX shell.
- Textured AlpenGrip palm for excellent grip.
- Thumb-seam guard improves glove life.
- Cinch-straps at wrist and gauntlet ensure secure fit; pull loop for easy on/off.
- Polartec fleece (1 layer over palm, 2 layers over back).
- GLOVE, COLD WEATHER, EXTENDED, IMPROVED
- LIN: YY2011
- TAMCN: V42032F
- PGC: 02574
- Small: 8415-01-457-1549
- Medium: 8415-01-457-1557
- Large: 8415-01-457-1561
- X-Large: 8415-01-457-1562
- XX-Large: 8415-01-457-1563 [pdf]
- https://www.fbo.gov/notices/7872b6760d24330185c088237ae1bf4d [pdf]
- https://www.fbo.gov/spg/DLA/J3/DSCP-C/SPM1C1-12-R-0056/listing.html [docx]
- USMC Handwear APBI 2011 [pdf]