Marine Corps Light Duty Glove Insert
The Light Duty Glove Insert is a product improvement replacing the Improved Glove Insert. The intent is to eliminate the melt/drip hazard, which could occur with the old polyester/lycra insert, by changing to a cotton/lycra insert.
The glove insert is a four finger and thumb design designed to be worn either alone or under a glove shell. It is made from a water repellent treated knitted cotton/lycra blend with grip dots covering the fingers and palm.
- CR/PD 02-2008 SYSCOM
- Danalco Inc.'s Seamless Cotton and Lycra Liner glove, Product Numbers 2101 and 2105, has been found to meet the requirements listed in this purchase description.
- Sources Sought: RFIGLOVEINSERT
- https://acquisition.army.mil/asfi/synopsis_attach_viewer.cfm?psolicitationnbr=RFIGLOVEINSERT&pseqnbr=264789 [pdf]
- Sources Sought: M67854-15-I-1042
- Light Duty Glove Insert infopaper @PMICE