Field Pack Liner
The field pack liner is intended to be used as a liner for field pack to hold items other than subsistence items that must be protected from moisture. The liner is also intended as a flotation device for the individual carrying the field pack.
The liner is fabricated of olive green 106 nylon cloth coated with polyurethane pigmented olive green 207. The coated side of the cloth is on the outside of the liner.
- size 1: 17 3/4 inches high by 21 1/2 inches in circumference
- size 2: 27 inches high by 39 inches in circumference
- size 3: 30 inches high by 50 1/2 inches in circumference
- LINER, FIELD PACK
- size 1: 8465-935-6857 (assigned on 1968-07-24)
- size 2: 8465-935-6858 (″)
- size 3: 8465-00-258-2432 (assigned on 1973-06-24)