Water Repellent Case for M-1945 Sleeping Bag
The water repellent case for M-1945 sleeping bag provides a wind resistant, water repellent cover for the sleeping bag.
The case is shaped to fit over the sleeping bag. It has full-length snap fastener closure opening and eyelets for attaching the case to the sleeping bag using a nylon lacing cord, which is provided with the case.
The case is fabricated from wind resistant cotton oxford cloth, dyed OG-107, conforming to type 1 of MIL-C-484.
- QMC spec PQD No. 315 Revision B, 1946-01-18, CASE, WATER REPELLENT, BAG, SLEEPING, M-1945 
- JAN-C-707, later redesignated as MIL-C-707.
- CASE, WATER REPELLENT, BAG, SLEEPING, M-1945
- CASE, SLEEPING BAG, M-1945, WATER REPELLENT
- ↑ https://hdl.handle.net/2027/umn.31951d028501336?urlappend=%3Bseq=388