Grid Fleece Underwear
The mid-weight grid fleece underwear is intended for wear by male and female military personnel of the USMC in mountainous and cold weather environments. It will provide improved moisture management, insulation and comfort when worn in intermediate to cold weather environments. It will be part of the Mountain/Cold Weather Clothing System and will replace the current polypropylene underwear set, and fleece pullover.
The mid-weight undershirt is a 1/2 zip design with a mock turtleneck, an internal kangaroo pocket and long sleeves with a monkey paw design.
The drawers have an improved fly opening and a cuffless leg.
The underwear comes in a Coyote stretch grid fleece material (a Polartec Power Dry fabric) that has wicking, low bulk and insulation characteristics.
- Pullover; local TAMCN: VG011
- X-Small Regular: 8415-01-555-3421
- Small Regular: 8415-01-555-3422 [pdf]
- Regular: 8415-01-555-3453
- Long: 8415-01-555-3462
- Regular: 8415-01-555-3468
- Long: 8415-01-555-3476
- Regular: 8415-01-555-3478
- Long: 8415-01-555-3483
- Drawers; local TAMCN: VG012
- X-Small Regular: 8415-01-555-3504 [pdf]
- Small Regular: 8415-01-555-3509
- Regular: 8415-01-555-3515
- Long: 8415-01-555-3565
- Regular: 8415-01-555-3569
- Long: 8415-01-555-3571
- Regular: 8415-01-555-3585
- Long: 8415-01-555-3577