The MOLLE main pack has a volume of approximately 3,000 cubic inches.
The front pocket on the main pack is designed to accommodate a claymore mine. The claymore mine pocket also contains a removable bandoleer which holds up to six additional thirty round magazines which can be slung across the shoulders.
The top flap of the main pack is a clear removable map case with a hook and loop closure. The clear side can be written on with a grease pencil.
The main pack contains a collar made of water resistant material which is secured with a cord and barrel lock.
Inside the main pack, against the back panel is a removable radio pocket designed to carry a SINCGARS radio.
- Main Pack: 8465-01-465-2289
- Frame, black: 8465-01-465-2158
- Shoulder Straps: 8465-01-465-2133
- MOLLE II
- 3-color desert
- Main Pack: 8465-01-491-7519
- Frame, tan: 8465-01-491-7449
- Shoulder Straps: 8465-01-491-7513
- Molded Waist Belt: 8465-01-492-7429