Marine Corps All Purpose Liner
The all purpose liner (APL) is an improved poncho liner with a zipper closure.
The APL has
- a zipper attached from the bottom of the liner to the top on the side with the top of the liner being open when fully closed,
- double-sided zipper pulls at the top and bottom of the liner which allows the liner to be opened/closed from inside and outside the liner and to form a tube by leaving the bottom open, and
- a woodland MARPAT on one side and solid coyote brown on the other side.
The APL can be used separately, or as an inside liner to the sleeping bag of the 3 Season Sleep System for additional warmth and comfort and to include the capability of emergency egress when combined with the sleeping bag.
- LINER, WET WEATHER PONCHO (ALL PURPOSE LINER)
Similar Commercial Item
- HELIKON-TEX Swagman Roll Poncho
- PM ICE Product Information Sheet