Snow Camouflage Trousers
The M-1950 snow camouflage trousers are intended for wear as an outer garment to provide camouflage in snow areas.
The trousers are fabricated essentially of permeable cotton oxford cloth conforming to Type I, class 1 of MIL-C-10859.
- TROUSERS, FIELD, OVERWHITE, M-1950
- TROUSERS, SNOW CAMOUFLAGE, WHITE ARCTIC, M-1950
- Quartermaster stock number 
- Small: 55-T-34277
- Medium: 55-T-34275
- Large: 55-T-34273
- Federal Stock Numbers
- Small: 8415-240-6292
- Medium: 8415-240-6295
- Large: 8415-240-6294
- X-Large: 8415-240-6293
- M-1950 snow camouflage trousers, together with M-1951 arctic trousers, were replaced by M-65 arctic white snow camouflage trousers
- TM 10-8400-201-23. 1970. Chapter 10.
- ↑ http://hdl.handle.net/2027/uiug.30112101586466?urlappend=%3Bseq=144