Arctic White Snow Camouflage Trousers
The M-65 arctic white snow camouflage trousers are intended for wear in cold dry areas as supplimentary trousers with attached liner.
Description of Item
The trousers have pass through side hand openings with flaps and a right hip pocket with flap (all having snap fastener closures), suspender loops, inside button tabs at the waist for attaching the liner, drawcords at the waist and leg hems.
The liner is a natural color undergarment of polyester batting covered with 3 plys of nylon parachute cloth with a side opening waistband.
The basic material of the trousers is a cotton warp and nylon filling oxford cloth, quarpel treated conforming to class 1 of MIL-C-3924.
The basic material of the liner is a quilted polyester batting, conforming to type IV, class 3, style a of MIL-B-41826.
Later model trousers, conforming to MIL-T-0043654E(GL), have path through front (instead of side) hand openings, cargo pockets with flaps, slide faster openings on legs for donning and doffing the garment without removing the vapor barrier boots, an attached storage pouch, suspender loops, inside button tabs at the waist for attaching the liner, drawcord at the waist, and elastic cords at leg hems. The trousers are made of a nylon filament, plain weave, lightweight cloth conforming to MIL-C-44431. The trousers are compatible with ECWCS.
- Trousers: MIL-T-43654
- Liner: MIL-L-43672
- CO/PD 99-19, 3 Aug. 1999 
|Trousers; TAMCN: V43902F, IDN: 03626B, LIN: X35057|
|Trouser Liner; TAMCN: V4260, IDN: 01683A|
- Marine Corps MCWCS Snow Camouflage Trousers
- Army 4-color snow camouflage trousers, PGC: 00102, GL/PD 15-08
- Small Regular: 8415-01-673-1413
- Medium Regular: 8415-01-673-1415
- Medium Long: 8415-01-673-1417
- Large Regular: 8415-01-673-1418
- Large Long: 8415-01-673-1421
- X-Large Regular: 8415-01-673-1422
- TM 10-8400-201-23. 1970. Chapter 10 and 18.
- TM 10-8400-201-23. 1990. Chapter 6.