Field Pack Cover
The field pack cover is intended to be used over the medium and large field packs to provide camouflage.
- class 1: cotton warp and nylon filling oxford cloth, quarpel treated, conforming to class 1, bleached white of MIL-C-3924.
- class 2: cotton and nylon, 6-color desert camouflage pattern cloth, conforming to class 1 of MIL-C-44034.
- class 3: cotton and nylon, woodland camouflage pattern cloth, conforming to class 2 of MIL-C-44031.
- class 4: cotton and nylon, 3-color desert camouflage pattern cloth, conforming to class 3a of MIL-C-44034.
- COVER, FIELD PACK, CAMOUFLAGE, LC-1
- TAMCN: V44802F
- class 1 - white: 8465-00-001-6478 [pdf]
- class 2 - 6-color desert: 8465-01-103-0659
- class 3 - woodland: 8465-01-192-6616
- class 4 - 3-color desert: 8465-01-327-5361
- white, made of lightweight nylon filament plain weave cloth, conforming to MIL-C-44431: 8465-01-481-4448 
- ↑ http://www.nsn-now.com/Indexing/PublicSearch.aspx?QString=8465014814448